The second TEM-P0 Musica al fresco musical jam/picnic is COMING SOON (October 1st 2022). Click here to sign up, but you must be a member to perform!
- Electro-Music is made with synthesizers, home-made circuits, computers, found objects, voices, signal processors, wooden flutes, ambient recordings, and virtually anything imaginable that makes sound – even conventional orchestras. It can be slow and spacey, or fast and rhythmic; it crosses many genres. The primary motivation for its creation is artistic and spiritual expression.
- TE-MP0 will foster and promote the Development of the Electro-Music ethos through the organization and presentation of Live Performances, Seminars, Lectures, Exhibits and gatherings. These activities will be open to musicians, performers, teachers and students of Music, music producers, as well as video artists for the communities in the State of New Jersey. TE-MP0 will support the enhancement of Electro-Music as an “Art in our Age” and contributing to the Cultural, Educational, Spiritual and Emotional content of our communities.
- TE-MP0 is and will be entirely volunteered powered and dedicated to:
- Encouraging creative enthusiasm, expression and celebration of Electro-Music.
- Documenting the emerging creative expression of its members and guests.
- Connecting creative expressions across New Jersey, the United States of America and the World, with a focus on “do-it-yourself” and experimental communities.
- TE-MP0 will be an organization:
- To foster artistic and musical creative enthusiasm.
- To welcome the makers of Visual Art and Electro-Music who take risks and experiment.
- Which provides a place to capture the physical ephemera that contains and surrounds Art and Music.
- Affiliated with electro-music.com, where artists and musicians meet, collaborate, sell their wares, and nurture their audiences.
- Where we create our own critical mass, so we can develop music on its own terms.
- electro-music is new music; still undefined; happening all over our planet
You can find us on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/TE-MP0-102994878040723